Submitted by: Geoff from Chicago, IL
Yield: 2 servings
1. Heat milk in a small pot. Do not let it boil. (160°F - 185°F should be hot enough.)
2. Whisk in chai spices mix until dissolved. Turn off heat, add tea bag, and steep to desired strength. 5-10 minutes.
3. Cool spiced milk in the refrigerator. You can speed this up by using a shallow pan for more surface area.
4. Combine milk and ice cream in a blender. Blend and pulse until properly mixed to desired viscosity.
5. Garnish with whipped cream, a mint sprig, and serve!
More About This Recipe
You could also use coconut milk instead of dairy milk. The coconut adds a nice flavor to the milkshake too. Try throwing in a banana for extra flavor and smooth texture.