Chiffonade’s Chai Pound Cake
Staff Tips & Tricks
- Not only for beverages, use a tablespoon of this when making homemade granola!
- A great addition to a simple sugar cookie or shortbread recipe.
- Sprinkle on yogurt or parfaits for added spice.
- Mix a little vanilla chai powder into whipped cream for hot cocoa.
- Use this blend to flavor frosting for carrot or pumpkin cake.
About This Spice
Our Chai Masala Blend is based on a traditional Indian recipe with a hint of vanilla added. It’s great for adding something new to your morning coffee or for spicing creamy vanilla pastries.
Cane sugar, vanilla powder (dextrose, vanilla), cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, black pepper.
Complete Your Set
& Save 5%
Would not order again or recommend. Followed recipe on back of packet and the result was weak and not flavorful. Threw tea and remainder of packet out.
The perfect tiny bit spicy at the end, and oh so flavorful and delicious!
These spices are a perfect addition to my fall pumpkin spice bread Nespresso coffee.
Added too much to my hot oatmeal the 1st time so cut back on the amount. Added a nice flavor without the addition of sugar.