Grilled Bread with Chimichurri
Staff Tips & Tricks
- To make the Chimichurri sauce, add entire packet to bowl or mason jar.
- Add 1/3 cup warm water and stir to rehydrate.
- Add 1/2 cup olive oil and 1/3 cup red wine vinegar, stir well and serve.
- For a spicier sauce, add a pinch of chile flakes.
- Makes approx. 1 cup and lasts for 2 weeks in the fridge.
Parsley, garlic, sea salt, chiles, shallots, pepper, oregano, lemon.
Marinated sirloin steak strips in some for 2 days. My daughter, who is not a steak eater and anytime I have steak for dinner she makes a EW face, actually said "mom, this is really good. I like this.". And she went for more steak!
This is good on chicken and pork One night I pan fried 2 garlic naans, both sides, placed sliced garden tomatoes on top, sprinkled with just a little Oaxaca cheese, put it under the broiler just for a couple of minutes, then finished it by adding little Chimichurri sauce. There was nothing left!
Really enjoyed this sauce on my steak
This mix is the absolute best, and everyone in our house loved it. It was perfect with our smoke brisket and was put on all kinds of things with the same result of loving it no matter what it was paired with. Always keep some in the house!!!
Enjoyed as a marinade and a burger topping!