Submitted by: Jennifer from Chicago, IL
Yield: 4-6 servings
- Cook pasta, and chicken (or turkey). Cool and chill.
- Mix salad dressing and Cool Whip.
- Toss the pasta, chicken, grapes, nuts, celery and onion together in a large bowl.
- Add the salad dressing and Cool Whip mixture.
- Toss to coat the salad evenly. Sprinkle the top with paprika.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
You can adjust the amount of Miracle Whip and Cool Whip using equal amounts of both. Fat-free and low-fat versions of both are available to bring down the fat and calorie content.