Submitted by: Mahnee from Dinsmore, Maryland
Slice the potatoes in half and cook in a large pot of boiling water. Cook until tender, but don't overcook--about 12 minutes.
Allow the potatoes to cool and place them in a large ziplock bag with the olive oil. Shake to coat. Heat a grill to medium temperature and grill the potatoes until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Remove potatoes from grill and place in a bowl. Toss with the topping ingredients and enjoy.
Browse For Similar Recipes
- Popular Barbecue & Grilling Recipes
- Best collection_american-recipes Recipes
- Favorite collection_potato-recipes Recipes
- Recommended collection_side-dish-recipes Recipes
- Trending collection_vegetable-recipes Recipes
- Popular is_moderated Recipes
- Best side-dish-recipes Recipes
- Favorite Vegetables Recipes