Submitted by: A.J. from Raleigh, NC
Yield: 3-4 people
Preheat oven to 350-400 degrees.
In a small sauce pan, warm olive oil and place fresh minced garlic in the oil to infuse for about five minutes. Place pita wedges onto a cookie/baking sheet. Add the Za'atar to oil and garlic mixture and brush onto tops of pita wedges. Place in oven for about 10-15 minutes (depending upon how crisp you like the pita).
More About This Recipe
Try Sesame Pita if your bakery has it...fab-u-lous! Serve with your favorite hummus. A little Za'atar in the hummus doesn't hurt either. Enjoy with a little red wine under a shady tree. Mmmmm. Editor's Note: Check out the quick, easy, and simply delicious Hummus recipe also on this site.
Browse For Similar Recipes
- Popular bread-recipes Recipes
- Best collection_american-recipes Recipes
- Favorite collection_appetizer-recipes Recipes
- Recommended collection_bread-recipes Recipes
- Trending collection_grain-recipes Recipes
- Popular collection_middle-eastern-recipes Recipes
- Best collection_side-dish-recipes Recipes
- Favorite collection_snack-recipes Recipes
- Recommended collection_spice-recipes Recipes
- Trending collection_vegan-recipes Recipes
- Popular is_moderated Recipes
- Best side-dish-recipes Recipes