1. Add hazelnuts to a food processor or high-speed blender, blend on low until butter is formed, about 8 minutes, scraping down the sides as needed. Add vanilla extract, hazelnut extract and salt.
2. Heat the chocolate in a microwave in 30 second increments, stirring each time after until melted and smooth. Add to hazelnut mixture and blend once more to incorporate all ingredients. Set aside.
3. For Cookies. Preheat the oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. In a large bowl, add almond flour, softened butter, maple sugar, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix until a ball of dough forms.
5. Using a tablespoon or large dinner spoon, scoop out balls of dough then roll with two hands to form a round ball. Place on a sheet tray two inches apart. Using your thumb, press down on each ball in the middle to form a well.
6. Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes, let cool.
7. With a sieve, add powdered sugar and tap the side to shower the cookies until fully covered.
8. Using a spoon, fill half the cookies with fruit jam and the other half with the hazelnut chocolate spread. Sprinkle chopped hazelnuts on the hazelnut chocolate cookies. Enjoy.