This dish can be served as is, or can be paired with Coconut Yuzu Jasmine Rice or Sichuan Chile and Maple Roasted Sweet Potatoes.
Yield: 4 Servings
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place broccoli florets and sliced carrots on one end of a ½ sheet pan.
3. Place the salmon filets on the other half. Combine the low-sodium soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar, Shichimi Togarashi, minced garlic, and chopped cilantro in a small bowl and combine with a whisk.
4. Drizzle half the mixture over the salmon filets and vegetables and combine with your hands.
5. Roast for 18 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through. Once out of the oven, drizzle with the remaining mixture and serve immediately.