Submitted by: Jmichaele from Delft, Netherlands
1. Blend 1 teaspoon Garam Masala and 1/2 cup Yogurt and add to the Chicken Breasts and marinate for at least 2 hours. (Leave
the Chicken Breasts whole)
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F/ 175° C and bake the chicken pieces for 30 minutes. Cut the cooked Chicken
Breasts into ¾ inch pieces.
3. Very finely mince the Shallot and Yellow Onion in a food processor. Heat Peanut Oil in a large saucepan over
medium high heat. Sauté the shallot and yellow onion until soft and translucent.
4. Stir in the Lemon Juice, Ginger, Garlic, remaining teaspoon Garam Masala, Chili Powder, Cumin, Fenugreek, Cayenne Pepper, Salt, Pepper, Sugar, Tomato Puree, Heavy Cream, remaining Yogurt and Water. Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
5. Add the Cashews to the sauce and cook for 5 to 10 minutes, or until thickened.
6. Add the chicken to the warm sauce. Stir in the Unsalted Butter until just melted, adjust thickness by adding a
little water if needed and serve.