1. Start by seasoning your boneless, skinless chicken thighs with the seasoning, then add lemon juice and a few tablespoons of plain yogurt.
2. Mix and season a bit more. Let the chicken marinade in the fridge for 2-3 hours for maximum flavor.
3. While the chicken is marinating, mix the garlic sauce. Equal parts plain yogurt and mayo, a squeeze of lemon juice and 3-4 cloves minced garlic.
4. Grill the chicken over direct, high heat to get it charred up and build up that delicious crust. Pull when cooked through and chop it up.
5. Start with a warm pita, add the garlic sauce, shredded lettuce, a few tomato slices, a big pile of chicken and top it all off with more garlic sauce.
More About This Recipe
This recipe is great for the grill, but you can follow this marinade technique and fry the chicken in a skillet or simply roast it in the oven until the internal temperature reaches 165F.