Yield: 4-6 servings
1) To make the marinade, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, lime juice, lime zest, honey, garlic, Green Chile Lime Citrus Rub, black pepper, and hot sauce in a bowl until blended. Place the cod in a shallow dish, and pour the marinade over the fish. Cover, and refrigerate 6 to 8 hours.
2) To make the dressing, place the sour cream in a bowl. Stir in the lime juice, lime zest, Green Chile Lime Citrus Rub. Cover, and refrigerate until needed.
3) Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
4) Remove fish from marinade, drain off any excess and discard marinade. Slather a layer of mayo on each side of the fish (This a neutral flavor and it helps to prevent the fish from sticking to the grill.) Grill fish pieces until easily flaked with a fork, turning once, about 7-9 minutes.
5) Assemble tacos by placing fish pieces in the center of warmed tortillas with desired amounts of tomatoes, cilantro, and cabbage; drizzle with dressing. To serve, roll up tortillas around fillings, and garnish with lime wedges.