1. In large stock pot, boil the pasta until al dente, according to package directions. Transfer to colander.
Drain and rinse with cool water to stop the cooking. Set aside. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Using the same large stock pot, over medium heat, add the butter. When the butter has melted, add the flour, salt, dry mustard, pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon smoked Spanish paprika. With a whisk, stir constantly for a few minutes.
3. Add the milk and half & half slowly to the roux, stirring constantly with a whisk. Continue to stir constantly until the sauce thickens, about 8-10 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and add 4 cups of the cheddar cheese, stirring with a wooden spoon until all of the cheese has melted. Add the pasta back to the cheese sauce. Toss gently until all of the pasta is coated.
5. Transfer the cheese coated pasta to a 14” x 9” x 2½” casserole dish. Spread the Gouda cheese evenly across pasta. Sprinkle Spanish Smoked Paprika evenly across the top. Sprinkle Cornflake crumbs evenly across the top.
6. Bake for about 25-35 minutes, until the mac and cheese starts bubbling.