Submitted by: kate from milwaukee, Wi
In a small stock pot, bring water to a boil, add salt. Add the diced potatoes and simmer until fork tender. Run under cold water, or place in an ice bath until the potatoes are chilled. Drain.
Mix the sour cream and Homestyle Ranch seasoning.
Transfer the potatoes to a large bowl, add the onion, celery, bell pepper, and sour cream mixture. Mix until evenly coated.
More About This Recipe
For a true ranch dressing, add a quarter cup of buttermilk to the sour cream and spices. You can add your favorite toasted nuts to this salad like walnuts or almonds. Another great garnish is freshly chopped parsley.
Browse For Similar Recipes
- Popular collection_american-recipes Recipes
- Best collection_potato-recipes Recipes
- Favorite collection_salad-recipes Recipes
- Recommended collection_side-dish-recipes Recipes
- Trending is_moderated Recipes
- Popular North America Recipes
- Best Salads Recipes
- Favorite side-dish-recipes Recipes
- Recommended Vegetables Recipes