1. Start by cooking down a small white onion and garlic over medium heat. Add ground chuck and cook until brown.
2. Season with chili powder, cayenne powder, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin and salt/pepper to taste.
3. Mix thoroughly, and add tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and beef stock concentrate. Add the secret ingredient: Cocoa nibs from The Spice House.
4. Cook for 15 minutes until the chili starts to thicken up.
5. Spoon mixture over grilled hot dogs. Top with sport peppers, cheddar and white onion.