Submitted by: Linda S. from Johnstown, PA
Yield: 4-6 servings
Cut eggplant, zucchini and potatoes into bite sized pieces. Don't peel the eggplant and zucchini. Clean peppers and slice into strips. Peel and slice, or dice, onions.
Saute vegetables in 1 cup oil. Work in batches, and don't drain oil off.
Put veggies in a baking dish, or dutch oven, and toss. Add garlic, dill, salt, pepper and sugar to tomato sauce and mix with veggies.
Bake until tender, about 1 hour.
More About This Recipe
You can use 4 medium tomatoes instead of sauce. You can also cut the amount of oil down to 3/4 cup. Serve with crusty bread and Feta cheese on the side.
Browse For Similar Recipes
- Popular collection_greek-recipes Recipes
- Best collection_main-dish-recipes Recipes
- Favorite collection_side-dish-recipes Recipes
- Recommended collection_thanksgiving-recipes Recipes
- Trending collection_vegan-recipes Recipes
- Popular collection_vegetable-recipes Recipes
- Best Greek Recipes
- Favorite is_moderated Recipes
- Recommended main-dish-recipes Recipes
- Trending side-dish-recipes Recipes
- Popular thanksgiving-recipes Recipes