Submitted by: Mabel from Chicago, IL
Mix all ingredients together. Shape into 8 or 16 patties.
When the grill (or broiler) is hot, grill (or broil) burgers until done.
More About This Recipe
Instead of laying cheese on the burger patties for cheeseburgers, try hiding it between two small patties and pressing the edges together so the cheese is completely enclosed. Rather than making burger patties, you can also press the mixture onto soaked bamboo skewers and grill as mini kebabs.
Browse For Similar Recipes
- Popular Barbecue & Grilling Recipes
- Best collection_american-recipes Recipes
- Favorite collection_bbq-recipes Recipes
- Recommended collection_beef-recipes Recipes
- Trending collection_hot-and-spicy Recipes
- Popular collection_main-dish-recipes Recipes
- Best is_moderated Recipes
- Favorite main-dish-recipes Recipes