Strawberries & Cream Stuffed French Toast
If you're looking for the perfect Mother's Day brunch recipe, look no further. Featuring our best-selling Saigon Cinnamon, this delicious Strawberries & Cream Stuffed French Toast will become your new favorite.
Recipe courtesy of our friend Sloane's Table.
Yield: 4 servings
Featured in this Recipe
For the strawberries & cream filling:
1. In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla bean paste. Use an electric mixer to cream until fully combined and smooth. Set aside.
2. Cut the strawberries into small pieces. Set aside.
To assemble the french toast:
1. Spread a generous amount of the cream cheese filling onto one side of each brioche slice. Arrange an even layer of strawberries on half of the slices, then top with the paired brioche slices. Set aside.
To make the french toast:
1. Place a large skillet over low-medium heat.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, The Spice House Saigon Cinnamon, vanilla, and salt until fully combined.
3. Dip each stuffed brioche into the milk, egg mixture, fully coating the sides, as well.
4. Add a small pat of butter to the skillet, then add the stuffed brioche. Once the brioche is evenly golden, after about 2-3 minutes, flip over onto the other side. Don’t forget the sides of the brioche too! Repeat with the remaining stuffed brioche.
For the whipped cream:
1. In a glass measuring cup, add the cold heavy cream and sugar. Use an electric mixer to beat until soft peaks form.
1. Top each strawberries & cream stuffed french toast with whipped cream, more fresh strawberries, and maple syrup.