1. Melt butter in a small pot. Whisk in Cajun seasoning and lemon juice. Add sugar or honey and stir till dissolved. Turn off heat.
2. Skewer shrimp with two skewers to keep them from spinning around when you flip them.
3. Brush shrimp heavily with Cajun butter on both sides.
4. Grill shrimp over high heat. Use any leftover Cajun butter to baste them as they cook.
5. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
More About This Recipe
You can save the other half of the lemon and grill it with the shrimp as a garnish.