Submitted by: Greg from Troy, Texas
Yield: Roughly 4 lbs
1. Cut paneer into bite sized pieces (cubes or sticks) and sauté in olive oil until browned on one of more sides for each piece. Remove from skillet and set aside. (Note: paneer should not melt, even at this temperature)
2. In the same skillet, if using raw onions, sauté onions in olive oil until translucent, then add tomato sauce. If using diced tomatoes, heat to a simmer and puree with a stick blender. Add dried onions if using them.
3. Add curry powders, seasoning and honey, and continue to simmer.
3. Heat frozen peas in a microwave, then add to the skillet.
4. Add crushed cashews and yogurt while continuing to stir until dish thickens slightly.
5. Stir in paneer and cilantro to taste.
6. Serve over rice (Jasmine or other) or with naan.
More About This Recipe
Swap HOT Curry instead of SWEET for an extra kick.