Submitted by: L. from Los Angeles, California
Yield: 4 servings
Combine the wine, oil, and the four spices and allow to macerate for a few minutes.
Stir together thoroughly and add 2 tablespoons of this mixture to the yogurt. Refrigerate yogurt mixture until serving time.
Mix remainder of spiced wine and oil with the lamb cubes and marinate for 15 minutes at room temperature, or longer in the refrigerator.
If using barbecue grill, start coals. If using broiler, heat broiler.
Drain lamb and reserve the marinade. Assemble the skewers. Alternate lamb, zucchini, and mushroom on 4 skewers.
Grill, or broil, 4 inches from heat, 5 minutes per side, basting twice with reserved marinade.
Serve over hot cooked rice, Armenian rice, or with pilaf. Serve the yogurt mixture on the side for dipping the meat.
More About This Recipe
A recipe for Armenian rice is also listed on this website.
Browse For Similar Recipes
- Popular Barbecue & Grilling Recipes
- Best collection_american-recipes Recipes
- Favorite collection_appetizer-recipes Recipes
- Recommended collection_lamb-recipes Recipes
- Trending collection_main-dish-recipes Recipes
- Popular collection_mediterranean-recipes Recipes
- Best collection_middle-eastern-recipes Recipes
- Favorite collection_moroccan-recipes Recipes
- Recommended collection_vegetable-recipes Recipes
- Trending is_moderated Recipes