We use this all the time! We love it so much it's our favorite taco, burrito, or nacho seasoning. I can't keep it mixed up!
Submitted by: Megan from Gaithersburg, Maryland
1. Mix spices together.
2. Brown ground beef, add 2-4 T spices & sugar *while* browning. If using fresh onion, cook it with the browning meat.
3. Drain meat if needed (don't worry about losing the spices, the meat already soaked them in).
4. Add tomato paste & simmer for 5 or so more minutes.
5. For added flavor add fresh tomatoes, corn, beans or any veggies you like.
6. Serve as tacos, taco salad, roll into burritos, top chips for nachos, use straight as dip...use your imagination!
7. Top with shredded cheese, sour cream, guacamole, etc as you like.
Canned or frozen corn adds an additional sweetness. Mixing it with refried beans makes a nice dip or burrito filling.