Chili Oil Crunch Hummus
Staff Tips & Tricks
- Simple to prep and endless uses.
- We love it for any Asian dish including stir fry, ramen, rice, and dumplings.
- Also great as a finisher for any dish you want an extra zing.
- Drizzle on avocado toast.
- Try the viral fried egg cooked in chili oil for a crunchy, spicy morning treat.
About This Spice
How to Make Chili Oil Crunch:
Pour spice packet into a heatproof bowl. Heat 1 cup of neutral oil such as canola, sunflower, or grapeseed (325F is recommended), and pour over spices, and stir. Stir in 1 tbsp sesame oil and allow to cool. Store in fridge for up to 3 months.
Chiles, garlic, sesame, salt, cane sugar, onion, mustard, red Sichuan pepper, cinnamon, orange peel, fennel, star anise, green Sichuan pepper.