Submitted by: Mike from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Yield: 1 pound
- Blend seasonings thoroughly into the ground meat.
- Spread a thin layer of meat into the bottom of a frying pan, or a lined baking sheet.
- Bake or broil until well done. (Internal temp 160F)
- You can also put the meat on skewers and cook this under an oven broiler or over a charcoal grill.
- Cut into strips about 1 inch wide and serve on pita bread with sliced tomato and onion, top with cucumber sauce.
More About This Recipe
If you don't have a broiler, try roasting this recipe in the oven at 400F