Staff Tips & Tricks
- Not just for tacos! Try this on chicken or in chili.
- Mix 2.5 tablespoons of Taco Seasoning with 16 oz sour cream for a quick Taco Dip.
- This is must have for Taco Tuesdays - perfect for the protein of your choice!
- To season taco meat, mix 4 tablespoons of taco seasoning into 6 oz. water, then add to one pound of slightly-browned ground meat and simmer 10 minutes or until the sauce starts to thicken.
- If you want to zip up your tacos even further, see our Chile Collection for more options such as Cayenne, Chipotle, or Green New Mexican Chiles.
About This Blend
Taco seasoning is a staple in our kitchens for a good reason. This single blend can be used to whip up tacos, dips, veggies, and more. Our depth of flavor is created through a unique blend of paprika, masa flour and tomato powder - a must-try combination!
Paprika, salt, onion, spices, masa flour (corn, dehydrated lime, cellulose gum, enzymes), dextrose, arrowroot, tomato powder, garlic.
Complete Your Set
& Save 5%
This time I bought 3 packages of taco seasoning as it makes the best, tastiest tacos ever! My go-to supper when I want something quick and easy.
Very happy with the flavor, consistency and quality of the product. The price is also in line with other quality products of this type. Shipping was fast, items were well packaged.
Love their taco seasoning. We use it all the time in our house.