Staff Tips & Tricks
- Not just for tacos! Try this on chicken or in chili.
- Mix 2.5 tablespoons of Taco Seasoning with 16 oz sour cream for a quick Taco Dip.
- This is must have for Taco Tuesdays - perfect for the protein of your choice!
- To season taco meat, mix 4 tablespoons of taco seasoning into 6 oz. water, then add to one pound of slightly-browned ground meat and simmer 10 minutes or until the sauce starts to thicken.
- If you want to zip up your tacos even further, see our chile section for some jalapeno, cayenne, or any other chile of your choice.
About This Blend
Taco seasoning is a staple in our kitchens for a good reason. This single blend can be used to whip up tacos, dips, veggies, and more. Our depth of flavor is created through a unique blend of paprika, masa flour and tomato powder - a must-try combination!
Paprika, salt, onion, spices, masa flour (corn, dehydrated lime, cellulose gum, enzymes), dextrose, arrowroot, tomato powder, garlic.
Complete Your Set
& Save 5%
Featured InView All
Frequently Bought Together
Browse For Similar Spices
I purchased expecting it to be good, but not become a staple for me. Well, it is now a staple!
Thank you The Spice House
The Spice House's Taco Seasoning mix is always fresh and a veritable "smogasbord" for your taste buds! We buy all our spices from The Spice House.
Just got to try it out last week and it was great.
It is pretty bland seasoning. I reached out to The Spice House and they said, "Our Taco Seasoning is a family-style seasoning, intentionally made not too spicy so everyone can enjoy it no matter their level of comfort with spicy foods. "
I suggested they make a spicier taco seasoning in addition to this one, because I definitely did not enjoy this seasoning with my level of comfort with spicy foods--and I am not a spice addict.
The Spice House has other spicy spice blends, and it would be really nice to have a spicier/bold taco seasoning as other customers have also opined.
Even in Texas we like this blend. Not too salty. It's just right.