Black Garlic and Goat Cheese Crusted Chicken
Staff Tips & Tricks
- For a quick lunch, top plain boiled pasta with a splash of good olive oil, a grind of fresh pepper, and a generous sprinkle of Italian herbs.
- Try mixing this into some olive oil and lemon juice for a quick salad dressing.
- Great for baked chicken or fish.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of Italian herb blend into a cup of tomato sauce to make flavorful sauce for veal or eggplant Parmesan, or spaghetti.
- Doctor up store-bought pizza by sprinkling this dried Italian seasoning over the top before baking.
About This Spice
Of all of our herb blends, Italian Herbs is the number one best seller. A classic combination of lovely, sweet Greek oregano, basil, marjoram, thyme and crushed rosemary, evokes your favorite Italian trattoria and recipes. The freshness of this blend is truly unparalleled and you will question if you ever need to buy fresh herbs again.
Oregano, basil, thyme, rosemary, marjoram.
Complete Your Set
& Save 5%
Purchased this blend after returning from Italy and we are very happy with it. Very balanced and reminds us of the food we ate in Italy.
I like this blend. It's pretty versatile for many dishes and soups.
Love this spice, very good blend!
Very mild blend but is effective flavoring, will purchase again.
Pretty good Should be more favorable but I just add more Italian favor