Black Garlic and Goat Cheese Crusted Chicken
Staff Tips & Tricks
- For a quick lunch, top plain boiled pasta with a splash of good olive oil, a grind of fresh pepper, and a generous sprinkle of Italian herbs.
- Try mixing this into some olive oil and lemon juice for a quick salad dressing.
- Great for baked chicken or fish.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of Italian herb blend into a cup of tomato sauce to make flavorful sauce for veal or eggplant Parmesan, or spaghetti.
- Doctor up store-bought pizza by sprinkling this dried Italian seasoning over the top before baking.
About This Spice
Of all of our herb blends, Italian Herbs is the number one best seller. A classic combination of lovely, sweet Greek oregano, basil, marjoram, thyme and crushed rosemary, evokes your favorite Italian trattoria and recipes. The freshness of this blend is truly unparalleled and you will question if you ever need to buy fresh herbs again.
Oregano, basil, thyme, rosemary, marjoram.
Complete Your Set
& Save 5%
I make a lot of French bread and flatbread pizzas for my kids. I start each one brushed with melted butter and a generous sprinkle of Italian Herb Blend. I toast the bread first, then load the pizzas and bake again for 15 mins. This herb blend shines. The flavor comes through in every bite.
When I opened the flat pack of the Italian Herbs Blend, the smells that came out were fantastic! I had fun making a spaghetti sauce with the blend. Hope this helps.
This Italian blend really packs a punch of aroma and burst of flavor to my dishes. This has become my go to herb blend, even when I'm not cooking something Italian.
Every Italian herb blend brings slight unexpected differences. The Spice House blend has a rich, earthy aroma that is everything I wanted in a blend.
We use the Italian Blends on all of our pasta dishes, sauces, pizza, and even in our casseroles. The flat packs are a convenient way to get free shipping and to refill our jars!