1. Combine marinade ingredients in bowl, set aside.
2. Cut chicken breasts into strips about 1" wide and coat with marinade. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
3. Grill chicken on high to 160 degrees, turning several times
4. Heat oil in a large heavy pot over medium heat. Add cardamom pods, cumin seed and cinnamon stick and cook until fragrant. Using slotted spoon remove whole spices from oil.
5. Add onion, tomato paste, ginger and garlic, and chiles and cook, stirring often, until tomato paste has darkened and onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
6. Add remaining spices and cook, stirring often, until bottom of pot begins to brown, about 4 minutes.
7. Add tomatoes, Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, stirring often until sauce thickens, 8-10 minutes.
8. Add cream and cooked, cubed chicken simmer, stirring occasionally, until sauce thickens, 30-40 minutes.
9. Serve over basmati rice or with naan.
Do you have a recipe you'd like to share with The Spice House community? We are currently gathering recipes to include in our collection and we would love to share yours online.Submit Yours