Chef Clay’s Vegetarian Moroccan Stew
Yield: 8-12 servings
Featured in this Recipe
1. Combine first (9) ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
2. In a large soup pot, melt butter and sauté onion for about 5 minutes. Add carrots, sweet potatoes and red potatoes. Sauté for additional 5 minutes.
3. Add kale, apricots, raisins tomatoes, garbanzo beans, red kidney beans and honey.
4. Add seasoning mix. Stir to mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add vegetable broth. Let cook on low heat for additional 30 minutes (stir occasionally).
Serve over rice.
More About This Recipe
Also good over couscous
I LOVE the curry that I purchase from this store, which was what I was doing when I fond this recipe. Oh my goodness!!!! This is waaaaay up on the list of regular recipes to cook. I LOVE THIS recipe!!!! On a scale of 1 – 5; I rate my recipes by, this is a 10 . Swoon! You have got to try it! Good job, Chef!