Submitted by: Becky from Greenfield, Indiana
- Generously grease a baking sheet with butter and set aside.
- Using a heavy saucepan over medium heat, melt brown sugar and butter, stirring constantly. Boil this mixture until a candy thermometer reaches 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Immediately remove from heat and stir in the nuts and vanilla.
- Pour into prepared pan and score into pieces after one minute.
- Let it sit until it is cool enough to handle and then break along the score lines. Melt Confectioner's Chocolate of your choice and cover pieces completely.