Yield: 64 servings
Soften yeast in lukewarm water in bowl and mix well.
Heat milk, 1 1/2 cups butter and 1/4 cup sugar in saucepan until butter melts, stirring frequently. Cool to lukewarm. Stir in salt and yeast mixture. Add eggs and mix well.
Place 8 cups of the flour in large bowl. Add yeast mixture, stirring until dough clings together. Knead for 5 minutes or until smooth and elastic, adding remaining flour as needed.
Place dough in greased bowl, turning to coat surface.
Let rise, covered, for 1 hour or until doubled in bulk. Punch dough down.
Chill, covered, for 3 to 10 hours. May store in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Combine 1 cup sugar and cinnamon in bowl and mix well.
Divide dough into 8 portions. Work with 1 portion at a time, storing remaining portions in refrigerator. Roll each portion into 9x12 inch rectable on lightly floured surface.
Brush with 1 tablespoon of the melted butter; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
Roll as for jelly roll, sealing edge. Cut into eight 1 1/2 inch slices. Place cut side up 1/2 inch apart in greased 8-inch baking pan; each pan will hold 16 slices. Repeat process with remaining dough.
Let rise for 45 minutes or until almost doubled in bulk.
Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Combine confectioners' sugar, warm water and vanilla in bowl and mix well. Drizzle evenly over rolls.
May be baked, glazed and frozen for future use.
Browse For Similar Recipes
- Popular bread-recipes Recipes
- Best collection_american-recipes Recipes
- Favorite collection_bread-recipes Recipes
- Recommended collection_breakfast-recipes Recipes
- Trending collection_brunch-recipes Recipes
- Popular collection_dairy-recipes Recipes
- Best collection_dessert-recipes Recipes
- Favorite collection_grain-recipes Recipes
- Recommended collection_low-sodium-recipes Recipes
- Trending dairy-recipes Recipes
- Popular is_moderated Recipes
- Best low-sodium-recipes Recipes