Submitted by: Laurel from keota, IA
Yield: 2-4 depending on portion size you desire
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Cover cookie sheet with foil and lightly spray with oil
- Beat egg and milk
- Crush Ritz crackers and put in a bowl
- Dip chicken breast in milk and then crackers and put on foil.
- Sprinkle onion powder and paprika over chicken (be generous).
- Drizzle with butter. Bake for 35 to 40 min.
I have tenderized the chicken breast before dipping them in milk when the breast were extra thick. Could add other spices if you wish. I put extra cracker crumbs on top of the chicken before adding spices Next time I may try adding some crushed jalapeno spiced Cheetos to the cracker crumbs.