These kale chips are an easy-to-make snack with a healthy crunch. We love using our World's Fair Barbecue Rub for this recipe, but feel free to try making this with any of our other barbecue seasonings.
Submitted by: Lonnie from San Diego, CA
1. Preheat your oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash and dry one bunch of kale, making sure the leaves are completely dry. Any extra moisture can result in soggy chips.
3. Cut or rip the leaves off the stems and into chip-sized pieces.
5. Arrange the pieces of kale on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
6. Drizzle the olive oil evenly over the kale. Gently massage the oil into the kale leaves, making sure to massage the oil into all surfaces of the kale. If you find you need a tiny bit more oil, add it one drop at a time.
7. Sprinkle with World's Fair Bbq and place the pan in the preheated oven.
8. Bake for 10 minutes. Rotate the pan, turn any pieces that are starting to look crispy and bake for another 10-15 minutes, watching the pan closely for the last 7-8 minutes to prevent over browning.
9. Remove the pan from the oven and leave the kale chips on the pan for 3-4 minutes before serving to allow kale chips to crisp up even more. Enjoy!