Classic Ragù Bolognese
Staff Tips & Tricks
- Mix with panko bread crumbs for frying fish, veggies, and meat cutlets.
- Mix with ricotta cheese to create a dip or to stuff lasagna or pasta shells.
- Whisk with oil and vinegar to create a poultry or pork marinade.
- Make your own breakfast sausage, perfect for a Sausage & Broccoli Rabe Frittata.
- Season a pan of sauteed broccoli with a teaspoon or two.
- Add a generous tablespoon to a can of plain tomato sauce for an easy pasta upgrade.
- Cracked fennel and zesty herbs are an aromatic addition to Bolognese sauce recipes.
About This Blend
We loved the taste of Italian sausage so much, we set out to recreate that signature flavor in a spice blend that can be used on just about anything. This hearty Italian-style seasoning is an instant win with pork roasts, cream sauces, roasted veggies, and pasta dishes. Try this blend with popular Italian soup recipes like white bean, minestrone, or creamy tortellini.
Salt, oregano, fennel, chiles, garlic, cane sugar, summer savory, onion.
Complete Your Set
& Save 5%
Chicken & Sage Meatballs in a White Wine Butter Sauce
Placed it in my Tuscan bean soup and it sent the soup into a whole new level.
Love this seasoning, it's by far the best Italian blend I've ever used. I raved about so much my sister ordered some. I use it in my spaghetti sauce, on pizza, any Italian food!
I’ve used this on several different things. All good.
My family and friends love the bolognese that I make using this spice pack. The recipe on the spice house website calls for 2 TBSP of spice blend. I use 1 TBSP, fyi. Had a girlfriend over for lunch. She liked this bolognese so much I bought her a spice pack for Christmas. The flat packs make great stocking stuffers.
love this site,,happy with everything i've ordered...
hurry and re-stock the spicey ranch dressing....been looking every day.