1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. To prep the peppers, take a small thin slice off the bottom so each pepper will stand upright. Slice off the top of each pepper, discard the stem and clean out the pithy white membrane inside. Place each pepper upright in an 8x10 glass baking dish.
3. In a non stick skillet over medium high heat. Combine the oil and ground turkey. Saute until lightly browned.
4. Add the onion, zucchini, Sunny Greek seasoning, tomato powder, a large pinch of Kosher salt and a few grinds of pepper. Saute until the onion and zucchini become slightly translucent.
5. Add the orzo along with 1 cup of the chicken broth. Reduce the heat to maintain a simmer and cover until the liquid is absorbed (the orzo will continue to cook in the oven so don't worry if it is still hard at this point)
6. Once the liquid is absorbed, turn off the heat and crumble in the feta.
7. Stuff each pepper to overflowing with the mixture, pour the remaining 1/2 cup of broth into the bottom of the baking dish and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
8. Bake on the middle rack for 45mins.
9. Let stand to 5 minutes before serving
Do you have a recipe you'd like to share with The Spice House community? We are currently gathering recipes to include in our collection and we would love to share yours online.Submit Yours