Submitted by: Angela from Chicago, IL
Sprinkle rub over chicken cubes and mix well. Add yogurt and mix together to ensure chicken fully coated in both rub and yogurt. Cover and refrigerate at least four hours or overnight. Thread chicken pieces on skewers. Grill 5 to 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Toss carrots with olive oil and sprinkle with cayenne, oregano and cumin. Lay in single layer on baking sheet and bake for 15 to 25 minutes or until carrots are lightly browned and tender, but not limp.
Spread 2-3 tbsp of hummus on plate. Top with carrots and a dollop of yogurt. Serve with chicken skewers and whole-wheat pita.
Browse For Similar Recipes
- Popular collection_carrot-recipes Recipes
- Best collection_chicken-recipes Recipes
- Favorite collection_main-dish-recipes Recipes
- Recommended collection_middle-eastern-recipes Recipes
- Trending collection_poultry-recipes Recipes
- Popular collection_spice-blend-recipes Recipes
- Best collection_vegetable-recipes Recipes
- Favorite is_moderated Recipes